Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 13, 2011

Note About Blogger Issues...


Hey guys, so as I am sure you are all aware, Blogger went down for a good 24 hours (at least) and posts/comments got erased. I wonder at my amazing timing for hosting a giveaway haha... but anyways, now that things are back up and running, I just wanted to let you know that FIRST, the giveaway is still going as planned, and SECOND, to everyone that entered, all of your entries and information are still saved in Google Docs so you are still eligible-- please don't worry about re-posting, re-commenting, etc. since I have that info and I'll take your good word for it that the extra entries are legit :)

*****

Alrighty, so to everyone else, if you missed the fact that I am doing my very first ever giveaway and that I am STILL super-excited about it: Here is that info for you! I hope that you can enter to win, and good luck to everybody! (Also, I'll be putting up a direct link to the contest on my sidebar soon as well, so everyone has easy access to the rules, form, etc.)

Whew! The Blogger scare is (hopefully) over, and I am looking forward to getting back to my book blogging with all my amazing followers and readers :) So Happy Friday and talk to you soon!


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad blogger is back and working and hopefully it will behave itself from now onwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that was Blogger's Friday the 13th prank -- LOVE the cat picture LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy :)

Creative Commons License