Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blog Makeover! Sucked Into Books

Hi guys, so as you might know I have started dabbling in web design for bloggers. I have actually received a great response from people already! Here is my first completed blog makeover, for Savannah at Sucked Into Books-- head on over to check out her new look, and follow her book blog! :)

Makeover Pics!

Before:

After:
Custom header with matching background and coordinating colors

Matching Grab Button

Custom Rating System





Custom Social Media Buttons

Custom Signature

Link!

If you have a blog that could use a makeover, or even just a new header, grab button, or other little "tweaks," get in touch with me through my email! I would be happy to talk to you about a redesign-- and since I am new, my pricing is much less than everyone else ;)

Happy blogging all!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Your comments make me happy :)

Creative Commons License